Friday, December 30

Apathy

If there is one thing the Army teaches you, it's time management. For each task you get, you are given a set block of time to complete that task. If you don't get it done within the set amount of time, you will receive 'corrective training' (pushups) to ensure that the violation does not occur again.

I have been using my time management skills to the fullest while home here on my Christmas leave. I have been using every moment of every day to practice my important video game skills, Guinness drinking skills, web surfing skills, and junk food eating skills, among others.

If it wasn't for the Army National Guard and this deployment, I'm not sure I wouldn't have these great time management skills.

Let's hope that during the next 3 months we get more than one f-ing day off (not that I didn't appreciate having Thanksgiving off).

1 Comments:

At Friday, 30 December, 2005, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well atleast you are gettin to practice the fun skills at home.......... hope your havin fun with the videogames and guinness and junkfood

 

Post a Comment

<< Home