Monday, January 2

Trendy

Ok, I'll admit it, I went ahead and did it. I joined myspace. Why? Cause a few of my log rolling friends are on there, as well as my fiancee. Go ahead, call me trendy, tar and feather me and leave me passed out in the gutter.

On the upside, I did post a few recent pics (unfortunately you'll need to log in or create an account to see them though). The pictures are here. Don't worry, I don't plan on doing my blog over there. Being that I've been blogging since the year 2000 (that's right kids, I've been at blogging for over 5 years!) I was a member of blogger back when Pyra Labs (aka Evan Williams) used to tell you two days in advance when he was going to do updates to the system and blogger would be down. Hell, I remember when Blogger used to eat half your posts you made for no apparent reason, and you had to keep a manual text file backup. So in a way, I'm a bit old school when it comes to blogging. I'll either use blogger (which believe me has come a loooooooong ways since its beginning) or my own scripted CMS. So don't worry, I'll be staying here to blog. The trendy bug might have bit me in the ass, but not hard enough to make me jump.

I'm flying back to Camp Shelby, Mississippi (the bipolar state) Tuesday. Say your goodbyes and happy new years and merry xmas' and happy hanukkah while you can, because once it's back to training I have no idea how much I'll be around. I'll be busy training to save the world... or something like that.

4 Comments:

At Monday, 02 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

heyy i hope that you had a good new years and i like your myspace and you and josie are soo cute together

 
At Friday, 06 January, 2006, Blogger Shana Verstegen said...

Only cool people join myspace...

 
At Friday, 06 January, 2006, Blogger J.R. said...

keep telling yourself that shana... ;)

 
At Sunday, 08 January, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

the thought of you saving the world is a little scarey. maybe if they don't sell everclear over there it'll be alright!!!! LOL!!!
take care man......
Lester & Donna.......
ldfunshop@aol.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home