Monday, March 6

Fun

"The beatings will continue until moral improves."

Only in the Army could you have "Mandatory Fun Day".

In other news the Supreme Court ruled in favor of military recruiting on college campuses. Considering most college campuses throughout the US are saturated with Liberals, I don't think its going to stop a slew of bad mouthing and sad attempts at holding back our military's recruiting efforts.

To be honest, I can't wait to be sitting back in class and have a professor start spouting BS about the war so I can spout right back. Hey, just because I have to be taught by them doesn't mean I have to agree with them. After all, it is a free country...

Just for the record, being a World Champion Log Roller, many time medalist from the Great Outdoor Games, and ESPY Award Winner for Log Rolling, doesn't mean I know a damn thing about playing baseball or softball. To me log rolling is normal, playing softball isn't. It sucks when your team is losing, has two people out with injuries, and you can't play because you have no skills. But dammit, give me a log and a pond and I'm good to go.

Something tells me I won't be getting a lot of log rolling in over the next year in Iraq.

4 Comments:

At Tuesday, 07 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahaha i'm so glad you can't play softball JR. For once there is a SPORT that i can beat you in. about damn time. -Josie

 
At Wednesday, 08 March, 2006, Blogger Shana Verstegen said...

Isn't that a coincidence that EDUCATED folks that work at universities tend to be liberal...

(ready and waiting to get my head ripped off...)

 
At Friday, 17 March, 2006, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Iraq has a fair amount of water (marshes, lakes, Tigris and Euphrates Rivers). You can roll palm tree logs?! (Or not... I guess the water is pretty foul and loaded with parasites).

 
At Sunday, 12 February, 2012, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, because when I think of the term "educated," the first degree that comes to mind is kinesiology, otherwise known as "gym class."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home